[Board] 501c3 Discussion

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Feb 16 05:03:03 PST 2010

All,

Due to unexpected travel over this last weekend, I failed to organize
a meeting to discuss our current 501c3 status. The response to the IRS
is supposed to be returned by the 18th of February or our application
will be dropped, and I don't think that we've completed our response.

I would suggest an IRC meeting, perhaps this afternoon (early enough
that Europeans can make it?) to discuss what we should do -- perhaps
the answer being "Call the IRS and ask for more time", in the short
term.

I apologize for neglecting this important action item.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta