[Board] Fundraising Meeting

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 13 22:03:17 PST 2010

Hi all, at the board meeting last week we planned to hold a special
voice call meeting this week to plan for fundraising.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=01&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=01&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0>

Just waiting a confirmation from Chris on dial-in number info, which I
will circulate the access details via the board-priv list.  Sorry for
the late reminder.  I've started a draft agenda with a few discussion
points here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-01-14

Someone mentioned inviting others, but I don't think any of us sent an
invite.  Perhaps I can follow up with another meeting next week and make
a more public invite to have further discussions if necessary. (??)