[Board] OSGeo board, F2F Meeting in India

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 00:07:32 PST 2010

Hi Board,
1. For the Board it might as well be '2010 F2F board meeting' as Jeff indicates. But
   naming it as FOSS4G India, might actually introduce
   the attendees to our global initiative, with Free and Open Source Software, tucked in.

2. OSGeo India is already trying for a preferable timing, such that
   maximum participation is assured, as mentioned by Arnulf.
   So please give some 'suitable time' (not beyond April 2010, Delhi will get HOT)

Cheers
Ravi Kumar