[Board] [Fwd: Re: Board meeting space in Barcelona]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 23 06:33:13 PDT 2010

(making this discussion public, regarding the Board face-to-face meeting
location)

For those not on the LOC private email list, I'll try to summarize the
options (but my spanish/catalan might be off ha):

1) Centro Galego http://cgbarcelona.galiciaaberta.com/es
      - a cool non-profit on the best street in Barcelona, Las Ramblas :)
      - sketchy wi-fi coverage though

2) a room at the university where we hold workshops (UPC)

3) from Lorenzo: "Jeff, if we can't find a comfortable place for that
day I can offer my house. 10 people will make it crowded but it's close
to the center, comfortable, wiki enabled and free."

4) Tyler has also offered his apartment space.

Let me know what is the preference.  The apartment sounds easiest.
Tyler is there Internet?

thanks.

-jeff