[Board] [Fwd: Re: Board meeting space in Barcelona]

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 23 09:04:17 PDT 2010

> 4) Tyler has also offered his apartment space.
>

> Let me know what is the preference.   The apartment sounds easiest.
> Tyler is there Internet?

Yes, it says it includes wifi internet, so I assume it will handle us on that front.  I mention this option now since I just made the booking yesterday and because of the central location, no cost and hadn't seen a decision yet.  It's kind of Lorenzo to offer, but he is right that it will be a tight fit in his flat.

Unless there is any objection, I suggest we get it off our todo lists and plan for my place.

Hope this helps.