[Board] AGM 2010 at Bacelonna ?

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 25 11:02:53 PDT 2010

I haven't lined up any speakers yet, so think we should just stick with some executive reports from the board, rather than invite too many committees or local chapters.  I've often put in a lot of time on organising this, but with the tight schedule I think we'll just have to tone it down a bit this year.  Having fewer presentations will likely also mean fewer people will come.  Unfortunately I haven't had the time to really dig into this much and now I'm heading out the door for holidays.  Perhaps a few other directors would be interested in sharing perspectives at the AGM.  Or we could invite a couple of our most recent sponsors to share a word too.