[Board] AGM 2010 at Bacelonna ?

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sun Jul 25 11:29:52 PDT 2010

Folks,
this is the only time that all of OSGeo can meet f2f - sort of. In the
past years OSGeo has not really given a face to FOSS4G, it was more or
less a banner and a booth - not much different to the other booths. No
having only 1 hour for the AGM to me feels like an absolutely bad idea.
We shoudl have catered for at least half a day of meetings and
presentations and talk about what is going on, especially in the local
chapters. This is the only chance where we can generate anything
resembling a feeling of belonging to OSGeo and we lack a lot in this
respect.

Now what?

Best regards,
Arnulf.