[Board] Board Meeting 2010-03-04

Arnulf Christl (aka Seven) seven at arnulf.us
Wed Mar 3 08:51:31 PST 2010

Folks,
as announced earlier I will probably not be able to make it to the board
meeting tomorrow (thanks Tyler, Jeff for starting the Wiki page) as it
is in the middle of the FOSSGIS conference. Please call me if you need
quorum for any vote, I will then dial in from my mobile phone (Tyler has
my number).

As you might have seen I have finally left the WhereGroup and work again
back under my own brand now (http://www.metaspatial.net). Once I have
sorted out the nitty gritty details of what that means I can focus on
the more fun stuff in OSGeo again mid/end of March. Sorry for being a
bit of a drop out, it took me a bit longer to get this done.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
http://arnulf.us