[Board] 501c3 help

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 11 21:49:46 PST 2010

Ditto on that - I'm mainly trying to answer questions that a nonprofit
support consultant (who did many many applications) advised me on
already.  Unfortunately he's going to have to further coach me a bit at
the last minute to improve.  Fortunately we don't have a hundred
questions to answer, though it feels like it.