[Board] 501c3 response update

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 16 16:11:28 PDT 2010

FYI - I've compiled all the notes into a PDF now and done some massive
edits:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/board/irs_docs/501c3_draft_response.pdf

I'll be pulling the wiki page down shortly.  I'm sure to have a few more
writing improvements but likely won't change much substance.

Tomorrow (around this time) I meet with our legal consultant to go over
it and tweak things.  If you have further comments or concerns, please
let me know within the next 20 hours.  After that I will send out the
document by FAX and likely mail too.

It's been a good writing exercise that's for sure!

Tyler