[Board] 501c3 response update

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Mar 16 19:28:05 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 04:11:28PM -0700, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> FYI - I've compiled all the notes into a PDF now and done some massive
> edits:
> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/board/irs_docs/501c3_draft_response.pdf
>
> I'll be pulling the wiki page down shortly.  I'm sure to have a few more
> writing improvements but likely won't change much substance.
>
> Tomorrow (around this time) I meet with our legal consultant to go over
> it and tweak things.  If you have further comments or concerns, please
> let me know within the next 20 hours.  After that I will send out the
> document by FAX and likely mail too.
>
> It's been a good writing exercise that's for sure!

Tyler,

This document is clearly a very solid piece of work. I appreciate your
diligence in putting it together, and I have no further comments on it
at this time based on a quick skim; I've printed out a copy for some light
nighttime reading, and will let you know if there are any further comments
I have, but it looks good so far.

Thanks again,
--
Christopher Schmidt