[Board] OSM MoU

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 05:25:46 PDT 2010

"At least to publicly say that OSM and OSGeo are not exclusive but geared
towards mutual benefit. This is of relevance to newcomers who may not
initially know the differences between OSM and OSGeo."

I believe that this is of great relevance that OSGeo and OSM choose to go together.
In India, OSM is used but it can be used much more and an MOU between OSGeo and OSM will send the right signals to enthusiasts.

Cheers
Ravi Kumar