[Board] Next Board Meeting: Nov. 11th

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Nov 9 12:17:33 PST 2010

Folks,
I updated the Wiki to reflect the scheduled meeting the day after tomorrow:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-11-11

Unfortunately I will be on travel and cannot attend on the 11.11. With
Jeff we are already two who cannot attend. Please check whether you can
attend and if not say on this list so that we can further postpone the
meeting.

(I am also unavailable on Nov 25th and Dec 2nd just in case we plan ahead)

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> First I want to apologize for not making last week's meeting (indeed the
> meeting was scheduled for 2AM local japan time, and that morning I gave
> a keynote there).

Jeff,
I must say that I am rather disappointed. You could simply have opened a
little IRC to join the meeting, no one would have noticed I am sure.

:-)

Relax man & have fun in Japón.

Best regards,
Arnulf.