[Board] Fwd: An e-Learning Framework for Using Geospatial Open Data, Open Source and Open Standards (ELO-Geo)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 10 11:22:41 PST 2010

Hi Tyler,

I am +1 on providing this letter of support.

About your suggested changes for expedited letters of support, what you
suggest seems fine except that it may be more prudent to require support
(via email, private or not?) from a majority of board members before the
fact, instead of going ahead with a single board member (as suggested)
and keeping the option of withdrawing the letter after the fact if the
board objects to it at the following board meeting.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/