CANCEL: Re: [Board] Next Board Meeting: Nov. 11th

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 10 13:36:41 PST 2010

> > I had been planning to attend a Remembrance Day event one hour before the
> > start of the meeting and it will be hard to be back on time.  I'd prefer
> > to postpone.
>
> So? Are we postponing or not? Who makes the final call?

The chair (Arnulf) usually makes the decision, but since he won't be there
either, this looks like a hopeless date either way.  I'll speak for him as he
is pretty buried.

Let's reschedule by one week.  I'll update the wiki.

Unless someone surfaces with a "hold on!", let's consider it changed so we can
get back to scheduling our lives accordingly.

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!