Meeting today? Re: CANCEL: Re: [Board] Next Board Meeting: Nov. 11th

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 18 07:26:04 PST 2010

Hi all, I had rescheduled the meeting in the wiki and mentioned it on the list
but haven't heard any more.  Is anyone else planning to attend?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2010-11-18

An hour and a half from now.  If not, I suggest you start voting on the
mailing list for the Geomajas graduation.  It's the main item requiring voting
on the agenda.

Tyler

--

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director, OSGeo
tmitchell at osgeo.org
+1-250-303-1831
See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!