[Board] Re: Invitation for content

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 19 10:36:16 PST 2010

On November 19, 2010 09:19:38 am Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I'm sure you know what I think of this being a private communication.

Okay, moving to public list...

I don't mind talking about the system publicly, but I'd rather not worry about
having the URL made too public and having to deal with bogus account creation
requests.

> Screencast flash technology does not work on my system, and I'm not
> inclined to bend over backwards to make it work.
>
> I really wish you would just summarize the role of the new system in
> textual email to the board mailing list.  My open source sensibilities
> are doubly offended (by -priv and flash).

No worries here, I've put the info this page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_System

The video only showed what you would likely just figure out on your own after
playing around anyway.

Hope that helps,
Tyler