[Board] have fun today, hopes

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Sep 13 04:01:11 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Was great to meet up with board past and
present. Particularly wonderful to meet
Mark and Jo from the board that I served.

On 2010/09/13 19:46, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Mark Lucas<mlucas17 at mac.com>  wrote:
> ...Count me in, I'm
>> hoping to have more time to re-engage.  At the very least, we could gossip
>> about how we used to do it in the old days.....  I nominate Venka to lead
>> us....
>> Mark
>
> I'd like the idea of an extra "advisory board of former directors" who
> volunteer
> to participate and offer their opinions on the actual work to be done by us
> board members.

We can get started with having a mailing list
ex-board at lists.osgeo.org. I would prefer this
list to be private so have more fun and gossip.
If most of the ex-board active on this list, I
would like to request Frank or someone in SAC
to kindly create the list for us.

Best

Venka