[Board] have fun today, hopes

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Mon Sep 13 06:27:59 PDT 2010

Chris,

Appreciate the kind offer to use the board list.

I think a separate list for ex board members makes sense for a couple of reasons.

The board list should be primarily for the elected board.  The ex-board members are not shy and we certainly would chime in where appropriate for board list discussions.  Ex-board members need a place to go when they step down - I'm sure that we will all respond if you need our assistance in any area - but I think that we should be very conservative and avoid any confusion on who speaks for the board.

Consider us envoys for special missions, advisors when needed - and above all, supporters for the current leadership team

Besides, I think we should have special badges   :-)  Maybe our portraits should adorn a virtual hallway somewhere...

Mark