[Board] have fun today, hopes

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 15 05:21:07 PDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan
<raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:
> We can get started with having a mailing list
> ex-board at lists.osgeo.org. I would prefer this
> list to be private so have more fun and gossip.
> If most of the ex-board active on this list, I
> would like to request Frank or someone in SAC
> to kindly create the list for us.

Here my operative suggestion as a compromise:

- since the board has a "board-priv" list (rarely used but sometimes
unavoidable),
  I suggest to add a "ex-board-priv" email reflector for the same reason;

- furthermore invite the ex directors to post on "board" to avoid a
  separate public list and to have joint discussions therein.

Best,
Markus