[Board] Re: Nonprofit Status in the United States

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 3 17:03:12 PDT 2011

Hi Brian, thanks for the note.  Your comments line up with where I'm at as well.  Having talked to several other FOSS orgs that are seeing similar problems re: the black hole.  I have approached the SFLC several times now but they have informed me that they are too busy to take on new cases.  As recently as last month, but will have to try again.  Not sure if they have a paid vs pro bono option.

Thanks again,
Tyler