[Board] Director's Meeting tomorrow

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 31 22:44:47 PDT 2011

Our regular board of directors meeting is happening in just under 12 hours from now (planned for 17h00 UTC)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2011&month=09&day=01&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

For agenda, etc. see:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-09-01

Participation is via IRC.  Online web page based IRC client is available at:
http://webchat.freenode.net - join channel #osgeo

If you have any troubles please phone me (250-303-1831) or holler at me through Skype (nick: spatialguru) or MSN, etc.  We will use Skype to confirm votes at the end of the meeting, so if you do not already have me in your list (or you are not normally online), please sign up or send me your phone # so I can patch you in manually.

Hope that helps, a RSVP is always appreciated too!

Welcome new directors and let's give a happy happy to September... counting down the days to FOSS4G!

Thank you,
Tyler