[Board] F2F meeting request

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 12 11:22:00 PST 2011

On 11-12-12 2:17 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> Having voted down Mark's motion, I feel we need to quickly provide the support and backing required to resolve the question of the NA chapter and conference.  And I continue to think a f2f meeting of the board, as discussed at our meeting in Denver, would resolve this and some of the other long-term issues we have.
>
> I propose two days during the week of January 23rd, using a hotel at the Seattle airport as the venue.

Note that Mark's motion was voted down in large part due to lack of
organization of the proposed chapter. This is independent of the board
and won't be resolved in a f2f meeting of the board... it's something
the chapter people will need to work on on their own (it won't take much
and if I had time I'd be happy to help, but I don't at the moment).

About a F2F, if you propose Seattle and the code sprint is just a few
days later, how'bout we try to optimize our time and $$ and choose a
date closer to the sprint so that some people like me can avoid
traveling twice to Seattle within a few weeks?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/