[Board] F2F meeting plan

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Wed Dec 14 11:48:01 PST 2011

I'll ping Cedarbrook today to see what kind of prices (and availability) they have.  [When I did an event at the Hilton recently, Cedarbrook was cheaper and actually had better facilities too, but they couldn't accommodate my dates.]

Travel should be "best reasonable economy fare", where "reasonable" is defined as ~1 connection and don't need to do killer red-eye/overnight flights (but our Europeans might not have a choice).  Seattle Airport ("SeaTac") is a big airport, so there should be lots of options.  (I almost always fly Alaska Airlines, as they have a hub here.)

-mpg