[Board] Face to Face Meeting Seattle 2012

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Fri Dec 16 09:28:52 PST 2011

Can we clarify when we plan to start and end, just to make the most of
everyone's time? I was thinking I would fly in Friday afternoon / evening
and leave Sunday afternoon / evening, and we would start our meeting on
Saturday morning. But I could come in Saturday morning if that fits better
with what others are doing.