[Board] Face to Face Meeting Seattle 2012

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Dec 16 09:52:15 PST 2011

Just got off the phone with Cedarwood.

No room at the inn for the night of the 5th, but the guest rooms are available nights of 3rd and 4th and meeting room is available days of 4th and 5th.  (Those needing to stay over Sunday night would have to switch to a different, nearby airport hotel.)

Cost is $159 per person per night lodging, plus $99 per person per day conference room. (includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, wifi, etc.).  Only expenses not covered would be Saturday night dinner.

_mpg