[Board] Helpers at FOSS4G

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 1 14:31:17 PST 2011

Hi all,

Just a heads-up that we're expecting a new baby in our house in September.  I asked if we could put it off until after FOSS4G, but apparently it's not possible!

So... I highly doubt I'll be anywhere near Denver in September and am on the hunt for folks to help take over tasks that I normally coordinate.  Of course I can still help with lots of planning work, but the implementation needs some help.

* Running the AGM
* Oversee the OSGeo Booth
* Give opening OSGeo "welcome" talk and/or closing talk
* Host the Board Meeting
* Visit all the sponsors and say thanks :)
* Buy a drink for the conference chair
* other things I'm forgetting...

Some of these are easier than others.  Any takers?

Tyler