[Board] Charter Member Election

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Thu Jun 2 09:20:44 PDT 2011

Hi All-

  I would like to nominate Brian Case, aka 'winkey' for OSGeo Charter
Membership.

After several years on the #telascience channel with John Graham, I have seen
just a portion of the data handling in the public service that winkey
has done. In
particular, the collation and processing of the US NAIP dataset stands out.

Brian Case is a committer on GDAL, among other OSS projects, and wrote the
libKML driver there.

Brian's work is selfless and extensive. I believe he constitutes a
great candidate.
I encourage you to vote for his spedy acceptance to OSGeo Charter Membership

==
Brian Hamlin
planetwork.net
OSGeo California Chapter