[Board] Charter Member Election

David William Bitner bitner at gyttja.org
Thu Jun 2 10:14:06 PDT 2011

It may be out of line as a non-Board member to reply here, if so, slap my
wrist.

Brian,

Charter memberships nominations are not made to the Board, but are annually
made to the membership. The process for OSGeo Charter Member Selection is
detailed at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Membership_Process

David