Fwd: [Board] update out of date items on faq?

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Jun 7 10:21:55 PDT 2011

Frank,
thanks for the quick feedback, I agree with your proposed changes. While
at it I suggest to also edit "What is the relationship between OSGeo and
OGC?" and change the link to our own MoU page plus adding a link to our
recently approved "What is Open in OGC and OSGeo" whitepaper.

What is the process for this, do we need to vote for these changes? I
would suggest that anyone with edit access should be allowed to go ahead
and amend, add or remove items provided they notify this list (or WebCom
which currently seems defunct).

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> [...]