[Board] Maintenance of list of project, committees and chapter liaisons/chairs

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 7 13:47:16 PDT 2011

Hi Board,

Arnulf contacted me asking whether it is an Incubation Committee job to
maintain the project liaison officer list up to date:
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Steering_Committees

It's not clear to me whether this falls in IncCom territory nor not, but
he's right that someone needs to do that followup regularily, and I
guess we have the same issue for local chapters (and to a lesser extent
for all committees as well).

Should we setup a yearly process to contact all appointed chairs /
liaison officers and get them to officially confirm once a year that
they are still in charge? Or maybe we already have such a process in
place and I'm just not aware of it?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/