[Incubator] Re: [Board] Maintenance of list of project, committees and chapter liaisons/chairs

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 8 11:19:37 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-08, at 11:06 AM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
>> Daniel,
>>
>> I don't think this is the purvue of the incubation committee.  In theory
>> the
>> projects are supposed to request confirmation of PSC chairs / liaisons but
>> of course they often do not realize this so investigating from time to time
>> is a good idea.  Perhaps this could be made part of the "annual report"
>> process?
>>
>> Best regards,
>
> Making this part of the annual report is a good idea.

It's probably a good time to consider who 'owns' the annual report project.  The board has been very hands-off in setting requirements for the annual report, so it's worth discussing if you have ideas.  Landon Blake is currently coordinating the annual report through the OSGeo Journal project (so I could focus on other things).  Not sure if you've seen that.  If the board had some suggestions, you/I can discuss it with Landon to so where he's at.  I believe several projects have already submitted reports, so you'll have to decide whether you want to revisit it or not.

Tyler