[Board] Minutes posted

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 15 22:52:42 PDT 2011

FYI - last board meeting minutes have been added to and summarised at:


	• MOTION: Daniel moved to appoint Wolf and Anne as official GSoC admins for OSGeo, Frank seconded, all were in favour. Voted in IRC and Skype voice confirmed. Motion passed.
	• TODO: Jeff will post some notes to wiki about compiling a conference planning handbook
	• TODO: Arnulf to take conference handbook idea to Conference Committee list to start discussions.
	• TODO: Arnulf to follow up on board or discuss list re: OGC/Open Source whitepaper.
	• TODO: Take Sponsors and FOSS4G comps discussion to board, then conference committee lists
	• Next meeting: 2011-04-07
		• TODO: Fix time of subsequent meetings

More information about the Board mailing list