[Board] To do this week

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 17 10:19:46 PDT 2011

Just FYI for what's on my plate this week:

* Send remaining sponsorship renewal invoices; chase outstanding invoices
* Continue reconciling 2010 finances; produce reports;  get approval from finance committee; send to accountant for tax reporting
* Ship marketing material to event owners (4-5 events, brochures, cards, etc.)
* Finalise coordination of speakers for OSGIS Nottingham OSGeo/OGC "day"
* Interested in helping compile FOSS4G Manual... any progress Jeff/Arnulf?
* any other priorities you want on my radar?