[Board] Directors please vote

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat May 14 14:40:03 PDT 2011

>> I have answered but probably without identifying myself with an Email, so
>> you won't know (just common practice to avoid shoving my private data into
>> foreign databases).
>
> ... same here!

I'm not sure why this has to be so painful.  My goal is to collect some basic stats that I can aggregate just for the board voters.  Then I can supply you with an overview of how your (aggregated) views lined up with the broader set of voters.

>> The survey may be a good starting point but at the same time I do not
>> believe that it can represent the thoughts of the board members. We will
>> have to talk about this in more detail and length on the lists.
>
> +1

I haven't done up the results yet, but aren't you at least curious what the broader membership is thinking?  I'm happy to tweak questions for future surveys but hope it can get the conversation starter - that was the point :)

Tyler

p.s. don't worry about your missing emails into the responses, geoip solved it for me.