[Board] Directors please vote

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon May 16 05:34:53 PDT 2011

On 11-05-14 05:40 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
>>> I have answered but probably without identifying myself with an Email, so
>>> you won't know (just common practice to avoid shoving my private data into
>>> foreign databases).
>>
>> ... same here!

I responded last week and probably didn't provide my email either, but I
used the link you sent via private email, so you should have my results
in that separate bin.

And BTW, some of the questions were not easy to answer for various
reasons, so I suspect you will not get a very accurate picture of the
real thinking of the members.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/