[Board] Directors please vote

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon May 16 10:34:30 PDT 2011

On 2011-05-16, at 5:34 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> I responded last week and probably didn't provide my email either, but I used the link you sent via private email, so you should have my results in that separate bin.

Thanks, yes, I saw that worked fine.

> And BTW, some of the questions were not easy to answer for various reasons, so I suspect you will not get a very accurate picture of the real thinking of the members.

Yeah, I hear ya.  I deliberately forced some answers.  Actually I hadn't intended to make them "required" questions but realised it too late.  If the board ever wants to do a better survey, let me know and I can help.  I won't spend time summarising a special board focused results set, unless you guys actually want it.  So let me know on that front too.  For now I'll just push out a couple more summaries for the community at large and leave it for others to discuss.  The point was to get conversation started, so hopefully it will still help do it.

Cheers,
Tyler