[Board] Contact point

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Nov 25 09:28:23 PST 2011

We should continue to use the "EarthMail" address in Beaverton, Oregon for physical pieces of paper.

I did set up a phone number for us; currently it goes right to voicemail, and the vmail is transcribed and sent to info at osgeo.com.

My intent was to use the phone number only for administrative things (like DNS contact info), but if the info at osgeo maintainer doesn't mind the overhead we could publish it publically.

-mpg