[Board] USGIF Conference and diatribe on where we are heading

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Oct 26 09:16:38 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I hadn't planned a trip to the States any time soon, but in principle, yes,
depending on timing and costs. I think it would be really useful to have a
round-table discussion on some of these issues, and I would very much like
to put names to faces for those people I haven't already met!

Cheers

Jo

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Michael P. Gerlek <mpg at flaxen.com> wrote:

> Peter, Arnulf, Mark (I think?), and I have agreed in principle for
> travelling for this.
>
> Frank, Daniel, Jeff, Jo, Tim?
>
> -mpg

***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 750 095 8167
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>
See the new Helpdesk and Customer
portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better Connected
2010

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.