[Board] New MOUs proposed...

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Sep 2 11:11:27 PDT 2011

I see from the logs that the IslandWood sprint funding was voted down, but
it looks like there were multiple possible reasons -- too hard on OSGeo
budget, fear of setting precedent, ..?

These are reasonable concerns, certainly, but it's not clear to me if the
board is looking for more input for me still for possible reconsideration at
a future meeting, or if the issue is now completely closed and done with.
I'm on a tight timeline here if this is to happen, so please let me know if
any further action is needed on my part.

Thanks -

-mpg