[Board] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Annual General Meeting 2011

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 5 06:36:21 PDT 2011

Hi Arnulf,

I know we got an answer on this from GITA/Sheraton last month, so I dug
into my email archives...the answer is that although the AGM is
scheduled for one hour (4pm to 5pm on Friday in the big ballroom), we
actually can stay in that room until 6pm if we need to (see GITA
response below).  Note: there is also an informal planned baseball
excursion for around 6pm that night, so I would hope we keep the AGM to
around one hour.

-jeff