[Board] Historical board membership

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Sep 5 20:07:19 PDT 2011

Based on the data at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board (thanks, whoever!), I
made a spreadsheet of board members over time, showing who was on the board
when.

I've attached it as a PDF, but who knows if it will actually make it through
to the list.  If not, email me and I'll send you a personal copy.

My goal was to see how much of a turnover we have this year, as compared to
previous years.  Since 2007, we've had 2-4 new members every year, with this
year being our second "4" year.  That is, 4/9 of the board are newbies like
me -- or 3/9, if you exclude Mark Lucas who served in 2006.  Either way,
this is a pretty big shift, as these things go.

-mpg,
  already looking to line up voting blocs...