[Board] 2012 FOSS4G Decision

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 15 10:29:50 PDT 2011

On 09/14/2011 02:06 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> Regardless of our current financial situation (or the proposed expenditures),
> I'm concerned to see financial commitments, new job positions, FOSS4G planning...
> all being hastily mixed into this vote.

Tyler,
procrastinating on these decisions has exactly put us in the mire we are
in now. At one point we have to move on - or at least get started.

I was not comfortable with the decision and it must be an option to
answer with a -1 to a vote. Otherwise the board is a rubber stamping
machine and we can do without it.

Best regards,
Arnulf

--