[Board] 2012 FOSS4G Decision

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 15 12:43:31 PDT 2011

Board,
after having discussed this with several people and taking into
consideration all mails to this list on the topic I amend my vote to a
+1 given that we limit OSGeo's financial exposure to a set seed funding
amount of (proposing) 20k (please discuss).

Thanks for your patience.

Arnulf

--
Exploring Space, Time and Mind