[Board] 2012 FOSS4G Decision

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 15 12:50:44 PDT 2011

On 11-09-15 03:43 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:
> Board,
> after having discussed this with several people and taking into
> consideration all mails to this list on the topic I amend my vote to a
> +1 given that we limit OSGeo's financial exposure to a set seed funding
> amount of (proposing) 20k (please discuss).

I'm sure the information is available somewhere, but to accelerate
things, could you of Jeff perhaps answer the following questions for the
benefit of all board members:

1- In past years, other than the seed funding, was OSGeo financially
backing the LOC in case of a deficit? Is there an implied or written
rule on that front?

2- What amount of seed funding is provided generally (or was provided in
the last 3 years for instance)?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/