[Board] Invitation for Board Meeting

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 15 14:06:03 PDT 2011

Board,
I had the chance of chatting with Peter ter Har from Ordnance Survey and
he has some interesting takes on where we need to improve in OSGeo. I
would like to invite him for a half hour pitch if that is OK with you.
He needs to know asap so that he can adjust his travel schedules but I
take that we should feel honored and gladly accept to have him there. So
unless I hear otherwise I will confirm that we have him in our meeting
at 10:00 on Sunday. That gives us time for agenda bashing and
housekeeping before listening to him.

Best regards,
Arnulf

--