[Board] Draft 2010-2011 reports

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 16 03:29:31 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm getting close to having some financial statements for you.
The attached are profit and loss reports - one for 2010, the other 2011 YTD.
I mainly wanted you to have these in case you needed some general
bottom line numbers for the AGM.

I have to still reconcile several things, but these are probably okay.  I
think the general split of total income/expense feels about right.  So if I
don't get them wrapped up perfectly tomorrow, use these but with
the caveat that they are draft, not approved by treasurer and a
work-in-progress... may self destruct if misused.

I'll be tweaking some of the project-specific funds, as they aren't showing right.
Most expenses on there won't likely increase/decrease though they may be
recategorised as I review everything.

I'm aiming to have a cash flow statement for you by Sunday and can do some quarterly
reporting as requested as well (e.g. without the class columns on there).  I'll
also try to give some background on most of the items, as they aren't always
apparent on first glance.

Anyway, these are first draft, just keep it in mind and holler with any questions!
Tyler