[Board] Next Board meeting Oct 6. (2011-10-06)

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Mon Sep 26 06:42:55 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am not stuck on that day, I believe we started with Wednesdays which
woudl work out fine by me as well. Tuesday is also good with me, Monday
not so. Friday is probably also not that good because of the upcoming
weekend.

I am also open to changes of the time but it will always be a compromise
between different time zones, so we are not that flexible here, although
this board is easier than the last was with Ravi in India.

Cheers,
Arnulf.

On 26.09.2011 15:38, Jo Cook wrote:
> Hi All,
>

>     So I propose we all check our regular schedules and check whether the
>     first Thursday in the month is good. If not we have to find another
>     date, added to the agenda for the next meeting.
>
>     http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2011-10-06#Agenda
>

> The first Thursday in the month is generally NOT a good day for me- at
> that time of day. I am almost always away from home and travelling back
> at that time. Subsequent Thursdays are generally better, although since
> I do a lot of travelling around, I can't guarantee anything, sorry!
>
> Jo
>
> --
> ***Jo Cook*
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
> KT18 7RL, UK
> t:+44 750 095 8167
> iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
> <http://www.isharemaps.com/>
> See the new Helpdesk and Customer portal
> <http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
> Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
> Connected 2010
>
> See our customer commendations and awards
> <http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>
>
> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no.
> 864201149.

- --
Exploring Space, Time and Mind
http://arnulf.us