[Board] Todo

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 29 12:01:14 PDT 2011

I've have got a files from the very beginning.  They half finance and half incorporation type stuff, also contribution agreements.  Splitting them up between secretary and treasurer may be useful but also may be a pain.  Maybe send contributor agreements to secretary, but everything else I have to the treasurer.  Just thinking out loud.