[Board] Todo

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 29 12:40:44 PDT 2011

On 11-09-29 3:52 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:

> I agree, and one of the systems/sites I'll be updating is one that
> tracks charter membership contact info.

Interesting, what system/site is that?  Who else has access to that
system/site?  How are memberships created?

(this same system should eventually, yes, handle automatic invoicing,
notifications, autorenewal, contacts...of our members *and*
sponsors...hence why we may need to look at a hosted Membership
Management System)

Yup lots of work there :)   (i do this for a 175 member org...for sure
managing members/sponsors will be a paid position for OSGeo though, I
know the work that goes into that, yikes...can someone say outsourcing? ha)

-jeff